With 1093 m2 of prime land you have so many options and opportunities at 7 Cilento St McDowall. You can work from home, tinker in the shed, renovate & enlarge the home, add a massive pool, build a granny flat or even re-develop the entire site.
This 1980s home has been enlarged and renovated over the years, into a modern 4 Bedroom, 2 Bathroom home. There are multiple living spaces inside for the family to really spread out, let alone the enormous backyard. Plus there is side-access to the rear two-bay shed. The home has hosted many large, family gatherings, some with a live band out the back.
Features of the property include:
- Large, Cooks Kitchen, with an impressive Falcon gas cooktop, electric oven, Miele dishwasher, Caesar stone benchtops and plenty of storage
- Open planned layout through family, lounge & dining rooms
- Master bedroom has A/C, fan and very large wardrobe
- 3 other bedrooms are all a generous size and have built-ins and fans
- Family bathroom, with large bath & shower, plus separate toilet
- Second bathroom incorporated with the Laundry
- Large two-bay shed (6 m x 6 m) with power connected and 15 amp plug, suitable for welding
- 4 kw solar system, with 12 solar panels
- Remote controlled, 2 Car garage and plenty of storage
- 5000 litre water tank servicing the gardens
- Off street parking for 5 cars (2 garage, 2 shed, 1 under front awning)
The area around 7 Cilento St is very convenient and accessible to;
Raven Street Reserve at the end of the Street, where you can enjoy bushland walks through to Chermside and meet local wallabies and other wildlife
Westfield Chermside Shopping Centre is close-by, also handy is the local Coles at Stafford at Woolies at Everton Park
Prince Charles and Holy Spirit Hospitals at Chermside, plus North West Private Hospital are within 5 mins
Many school options are close-by including McDowall State School and Craigslea State High School, Padua & Mt Alvernia Colleges
A large lot like 7 Cilento St, so close to the City, will generate high interest! Contact selling agent John Andrew to arrange your inspection.