Auction Location: On Site.
Welcome to 4 Tutoko Court Aspley. Family, friends and mates are all in agreement; this home is fantastic for entertaining! You can fit a team of cooks in the kitchen, ready to feed vast tribes of guests in formal and informal dining spaces on the property. Then there is the large outdoor covered area, which has hosted many a gathering.
Constructed in the 1990s, this home was built with craftsmanship and skill, the cabinetry in the kitchen in particular! Space is also another obvious feature of the home, with generous bedrooms, large main bathroom and expansive living room. Set on a large, flat allotment of 767 m2, there are mature gardens that provide privacy and the lot is fully fenced.
Features of the property include:
- Large Kitchen with plenty of work space and storage
- Open planned layout through kitchen and family room that connects seamlessly with the outdoor space
- Formal dining and family room
- Large master bedroom, with ensuite and walk-in-robe
- The three other bedrooms are all a generous size and have built-ins and fans
- Large family bathroom, with spa bath and separate shower
- NBN installed and Foxtel ready
- Mature gardens that provide privacy
- Fully fenced, flat backyard
- Good sized garden shed
- Remote controlled, two car garage with direct internal access
- 7000 litre water tank servicing the laundry & gardens
The area around 4 Tutoko Court is very convenient and accessible to;
- Little Cabbage Tree Creek parkland reserve is very handy for walks and play equipment. The tracks and bikeways then connect with Chermside Hills parklands.
- Aspley Hypermarket Shopping Centre (Coles/Woolworths/Kmart & Aldi) is close-by
- Bus interchange providing city express buses from the Hypermarket
- Zillmere Train Station is the closest, a 5 - 7 mins drive away
- There is also a fantastic selection of schools nearby, in addition to Prince Charles and St Vincent Hospitals and Westfield Chermside only 5 mins drive.
The Entertainer at 4 Tutoko Court is bound to generate high interest! Contact selling agent John Andrew to arrange your inspection.
This property is being sold without a price and therefore a price guide cannot be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.